U.S. Job opportunity: Business Development Director – Supply Chain
- 19 May 2015
- Written by: bemelmans
- Category: News & Events
Procurement Academy, the global market leader in custom procurement academies for Fortune 500 companies, will soon be launching a new training offering aimed specifically at supply chain professionals.
To support our anticipated growth, we currently have a job opening for a
Business Development Director – North America
responsible for the further development of our sales activities in the region.
- Seek new business opportunities, drive brand awareness and continually improve our market
position in the North-American (US and Canada) market.
- Reporting to the Managing Partner sales
- Actively prospect the market in close cooperation with the lead generation team
- Represent the company at local conferences and trade fairs
- Be our first point of contact for customers in the region
- Delivery of web conferences and face-to-face meetings
- Closing the deal
Requirements and Skills
- Masters or Bachelor degree
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in a sales role and a solid knowledge of supply
chain / logistics are considered a must.
- English as a first language. A working knowledge of Spanish is considered an asset
- Preferably based in the Philadelphia (PA) region
- Motivated to deliver exceptional results and exceed business targets
- Ambitious – Eager to acquire new clients – Get a kick from sales
If you are a self-starter interested in working in an innovative, ambitious, multicultural – international
environment, and you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, do not hesitate to contact
us. We offer a competitive base salary, with performance-based rewards and an opportunity for you
to further develop your sales skills and to grow and take more responsibilities within our newly formed US team.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV in English to Raf Verheyden, Managing Partner – Sales. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +32 11 771 412